A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Something is lurking in the shadows...
INMOST, by Lithuania-based indie studio Hidden Layer Games, is an emotional and deeply atmospheric narrative-driven puzzle platformer.
Explore a crumbling, nightmarish landscape, slice through enemies, and spring deadly traps in order to escape the evil that awaits…
**INMOST is an intimate story of loss and hope that some may find upsetting. Player discretion is advised.**
- Venture through a hauntingly atmospheric pixel art world
- 3 main characters, each with their own unique gameplay styles
- A knight adventures into the depths of a deteriorating castle. A child uncovers the past of an eerie house. A wanderer searches for answers.
- Lure enemies into lethal traps, solve environmental puzzles and utilise your scythe, hookshot and pickaxe to avoid a gruesome end!
- Discover a 3-5 hour emotional story, intended to be played in a single-sitting on a dark, stormy night
- Explore every nook and cranny to find secret passages and collectibles
- Featuring the vocal talents of Andrew Dennis and Cassandra Lee Morris
- Playable in 14 languages, including English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
- Each pixel is placed with love!
- Features CORSAIR iCUE RGB dynamic lighting functionality for PC
|Updated||13 days ago|
|Tags||Dark, Horror, Pixel Art, Puzzle-Platformer, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||Arabic, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Support|
|Mentions||Games of the Month: Dreams, Time Travel...|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This looks great!
Any chance there`s gonna be a linux version?
Would love to play this <3
Este juego es hermoso en todos los aspectos, una de las experiencias más originales que he tenido el gusto de jugar.
Review completa: https://retroorama.blogspot.com/2020/11/indie-review-inmost.html
great game. Thank you
Nice to see this on itch.